PRODUCT SPECIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT
1) Product: Crude
2) Name: Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (NBLCO)
3) Country of origin: Nigeria
Specific Gravity: 0.8459.
Water Content: 0.2% Vol. Max
BSW: 0.6% Vol., max.
Pour point: Below 40 Degree F. max
Salt: LB per 1,000 bbl, 12, max
Total Sulphur, wt%: 0.14 max
Reid Vapor Pressure: 6.52 PSIG, max
Carbon Residue, wt%: 1.0, max.
VINI, PPM wt:, 2.0
Vis, cst @ 37.8 Deg C.: 3.47, min.
Yield C1-C4 wt%: 2.10
B) FARCODOS (FLCO)
Specific Gravity (API) 34-38
Density at 20 degrees, CG.CM, max 0.85
Basic Salt Water (BSW) 0.6 % Vol
Color Dark Brown Acid Number 0.39
Reid Vapor 6.52 max (PS)
Water & Sediment % max 1.0
Iron, wt ppm 1.0
Vanadium, wt ppm 2.0
Nickel, wt ppm 4.0
Pour Point below 40 deg. F
Sulfur Content, % wt 0.14
2. Finished Petroleum Products:
3. Special Requirements
- Letter of Intent /LOI specifying the quantity and period of delivery
- Proof of funds from buyers: (confirmable by the sellers or banks/bank statements verifiable)
4. Delivery Term
5. Price: DTD Brent Discount USD X $ X .00) Per Barrel Net
6. Payment: Non –Operative IRDLC to be activated by 2% PB<MT799/MT700/ MT760/SBLC/BG/MT 103 Swift
There are two (2) sellers (A & B):
1) Seller A will not attend to enter into negotiation or do any business without confirming the proof of funds of buyers, Seller A will only do CIF no FOB. Upon confirmation, the sellers will used/prepare all documentation within 20days including signing all relevant document and vessel/cargo dispatched in 21days
2) Seller B FBO /TTO, can be arranged through seller B not with A oil allotee.
You may use the Contact form at the Top Right hand corner on the Screen to contact us, and we will get back with you promptly ↗